Farmers turn their corn maze into a tribute to "Wave the Flag" | Sports & Recreation
This is one way to wave the Cougar flag. Embedded into a giant corn field about 12 miles south of Pullman, a very green Cougar flag waves in the breeze. It’s the work of two Washington State University alumni, Ty and Kay Wolf Meyer who turned their Colton corn maze at Red Barn Farms into a work of art.
Even the pirates of the Palouse make an appearance in the maze. A skull and crossbones can be seen in the upper left section of the corn maze.
The maze makes reference to the famous #GoCougs hashtag used throughout the Twittersphere. We hope Coach Leach approves.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade