Classes under way at WSU | Schools
From WSU News:
Fall semester is officially under way at Washington State University. An estimated 3,900 freshman are attending WSU Pullman this semester, unofficially making this the third-largest class in WSU’s 123-year history; final tallies for the incoming class will be available after the 10th day of class.
Some new and returning students to the Pullman campus are being welcomed to the new Northside Residence Hall for their new living accommodations. Additional construction projects on the Pullman campus include a new Marriott hotel and conference center, slated for an April 2014 completion, near the Student Recreation Center, a new Visitor Center at the edge of downtown Pullman, as well as the Football Operations Building, under construction in the center of campus at Martin Stadium.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade