WSU Online adds new degrees and programs | News
Washington State University announced that it has added ten new online degrees and certificates to their online education program.
The university's Faculty Senate approved the new additions last week. All of them will launch by Spring Semester 2014.
"This shows the university’s commitment to providing a quality education to students, no matter where they live,” said Dave Cillay, vice president of WSU’s Global Campus, which includes WSU Online. "When students can’t come to us, we want to bring WSU to them.”
The new programs are:
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Professional writing certificate-science and technology option
- Bachelor's in Hospitality Business Management (available only to students in the College of Business' Cesar Ritz program)
- Master of Business Administration certificates (six total)
WSU Online also stated that there are 20 other new online programs in various stages of discussion.
For more information on WSU Online visit online.wsu.edu