Latah County investigates explosive device | News
The Latah County Sheriff's office and the Spokane Bomb Squad are investigating a small explosive device found in a vehicle parked outside the Latah County Courthouse.
The Sheriff's office can confirm the device has been neutralized.
The Latah County Courthouse is located in the 500 block of S. Adams in Moscow, Idaho.
The Latah County Sheriff's office says they received a call about a possible explosive device around 4:21 Saturday evening.
According to KZBG news, a person found the device and�drove it to the Sheriff's Office for�disposal.
The device was one-inch in diameter and about six-inches in length.
Streets near the courthouse were blocked off, and all non-essential personnel were evacuated.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade