Capone trial delayed again | News
Charles Capone's domestic violence trial against his estranged wife, missing since 2010, has been delayed again.
Capone, 51, of Moscow, is charged with second degree domestic violence against his missing wife, Rachael Anderson.
Anderson, 40, was last seen in 2010. She has never been found.
Authorities have been holding Capone on charges he tried to strangle Anderson just days before she filed for divorce.
His trial has now been moved to March 5.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade