Pullman Boy Scouts survive night on mountain | News
Two Pullman Boy Scouts survived a chilly night unscathed on a Canadian mountain.
The 16-year-olds were overdue from skiing on Red Mountain in the Kootenay region on Thursday night. Rescue crews found the boys Friday morning safe and sound.
They were skiing at the resort with the Pullman Boy Scout Troop 460. There was a group of about 30 Scouts and family members from the Pullman troop that were on the B.C. ski trip.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade