Pullman boy shot while hunting | News
The Whitman County Sheriff’s Office and the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife are investigating after a 12-year-old Pullman boy was accidentally shot while hunting on Saturday morning.
The boy was hunting in southeast Whitman County with family when authorities were notified that he had been accidentally struck by a bullet. The family transported the boy to Whitman Community Hospital and he was later moved to Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Because the incident was ruled as accidental and was hunting related, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife will be taking the lead in the investigation.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade