Potlatch volleyball plays for Camp Goodtimes | Events
The Potlatch High School Lady Logger Volleyball team is having a home game on September 17th at 6:00 p.m. in Potlatch, and part of the proceeds will be donated to Coaches vs. Cancer to help keep Camp Goodtimes open. The game is their way of helping raise awareness about childhood cancer.
The National Office of the American Cancer Society announced in March that it would no longer be funding Camp Goodtimes locations across the country. A Spokane based group comprised of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane, YMCA of the Inland Northwest, and Coaches vs. Cancer is working to keep Camp Goodtimes East open. Funds raised will go to cover the operating costs of the camp located in Post Falls.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade