Man Robbed at Gunpoint While at Rest Stop | Crime
The Whitman County Sheriff's Office is looking for anyone who may have witnessed an armed robbery at rest stop along highway 195 on Friday morning.
Aron M. Taylor, of Lewiston, was stopped at the Horn School Rest Area, near Rosalia, when a white male approached him with a gun. The suspect pointed the gun at Taylor and demanded money and took Taylor's cell phone.
The suspect took off in a white, older model, Pontiac traveling southbound on 195. Taylor followed the car for about five miles and reported that there appeared to be three passengers in the car and that one of them struck and cracked the front windshield.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 25 years old, heavyset with dark hair and scruffy facial hair. He was wearing a heavy winter jacket and hat.
Whitman County Sheriff's Deputies are still investigating and ask that if anyone witnessed the incident or has any other information that they contact the Sheriff's Office at (509) 397-6266.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade