Moscow murder trial delayed | Crime
The jury trial for a 28-year-old Moscow man charged with 2nd-degree murder for allegedly shooting another man multiple times in November has been rescheduled.
Nathaniel Nisbet has pleaded not guilty in Latah County Second District Court in connection with the death of 42-year-old Charles "Pat " McMichael, who was shot multiple times at a residence in the 1700 block of North Polk Extension on November 10th. The trial is now set for May 20th; it was previously set for March 18th. Officials expect the trial to last four days.
Meanwhile, Nisbet also faces a charge of felony possession of a controlled substance. Law enforcement officials allegedly found methamphetamine in a backpack after they took him into custody. According to court documents, a preliminary hearing on that charge is scheduled for February 13th.
Upcoming Events near Pullman - Moscow
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade